Thursday, June 3, 2010

To- Frozen Peas.

                                                 Just... Thank you.


For helping the clumps of scar tissue and old blood and inflamed muscles in my poor sprained ankle separating and replacing it with fresh, new blood!
You've made the whole land-on-someone-else's-sneaker-all-of-five-minutes-before-half-time-when-we-were-already-a-player-down-and-consequently-causing-me-to-fall-quite-heavily-on-my-outer-ankle-which-despite-being-pretty-awesome-and-squishy-at-the-moment-still-hurts-like-hell-when-I-try-to-move-my-ankle-anything-other-than-up-or-down-a-bit so much betterer! (Betterer applies as a word here because that's what frozen peas just do.)
Oh! And thanks for being so yummy while you're sitting on my ankle just calming everything down. :)

Love, Rebekah.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment