Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To- My Superstar Olivia.

Oh how I miss you these days!
All those feasts we would have at your house, with your stylish, fashionable and very 'in' miniature Chihuahua...
Although you did have a tendency to beat us all at 'Physical' when we played singstar, and anything from the Grease soundtrack too...
Of course my favouritest time of all was when you pulled the oven door off in an attempt to get what was inside back out again... I suppose you were just not used to the way us common-folk cook. (But have you learnt anything from it yet?)

Ah look! A picture, from our younger days!
Goodness we were so attractive!!
(Not to mention our incredible photogenetic-ness...)




Oooh dear, I do hope I didn't cause any confusion with Olivia Newton-John.

I suppose not, our hideous five-years-ago photo would have cleared it up straight away!

Now do get a blog, dear Olivia, and if not, then write back to my letter with haste! Haste I say!!

Missing you everyday,
Love, Rebekah.
x

1 comment:

  1. I AM A CELEBRITY NOW!!!!!!!And you are the best friend friend ever my dear friend for allowing Ollie to be in the picture. 5 Million thumbs up:)

    ReplyDelete